The Athens YMCA encourages a healthy lifestyle and builds relationships in the community. You can be a part of this with a corporate membership! A corporate membership not only encourages your employees in personal growth by being active and connecting with people in the community, it also builds morale and a positive environment in your workplace.
Statistics Show that Corporate Memberships Help in 5 Areas:
- Containment of Health Care Costs—Healthy lifestyles can prevent chronic illnesses!
- Increased Workplace Productivity—Regular Exercise can have a positive impact on the physical and mental well-being of an employee!
- Increased Workplace Morale—Healthy employees tend to be more positive and organized!
- Decreased Employee Turnover—Employees who feel valued want to stay in your business. Showing an interest in their health will generate less turnover and lower costs on training and hiring.
- Decreased Absenteeism—Contributing to a healthier lifestyle will keep employees healthy!
How does it work?
The YMCA communicates with a Point of Contact in your corporation. All membership changes and forms will be filled out by the employee, handed to the POC, and faxed to the Y. The YMCA sends your corporation an invoice on the 15th of each month. All changes or cancellations must be submitted to the Y by the 10th of the month to show the change in that month’s bill. New membership applications received after the 10th of the month will start on the 1st of the following month. Their membership fee will be on the following month’s bill.
- See how many employees are interested.
- Contact Jacqueline Shirley (email@example.com), Membership Director.
- Come and work out!